June 13, 2008

Seriously big air.

(c) Justin Kosman/Red Bull Photofiles

I know, I know -- this blog is supposed to be about my shore house and my pursuit of all things that make me happy in that house. And my last post was about my dog knocked out by the heat. And now I'm posting about a BMX dude.

But Kevin Robinson is no ordinary dude, and I was lucky enough to be as up close as this photo (my current freelance job is very interesting, and dare I say fun!) when this amazing (albeit, crazy) athlete took to the NYC skyline late last night at the Red Bull Experiment. It's one of those "you had to be there" things. Amazing.

Now that the world record has been broken (and, thankfully, no bones) my evenings are freed up a bit, so it's back to the blog. It looks like my first order of business will be to respond to a
tag. And, unfortunately I think the heat made me a little crazy this past week because I accidentally deleted a bunch of house photos, namely ones that were supposed to be for "before and afters" but now will have to be "no before but afters."

No comments: